Click on "+" to get the answer to your question in video and text!
- Click on the “Apply Now!” button
- Submit the 3-questions in the preliminary application
- You’ll then receive an email with potential preliminary approval
- If that happens, then you’ll choose which program to apply for, Virtual or In-Person
- Submit the Final application, and we’ll let you know! If yes, your payment, according to the pricing for the plan you choose, will be expected to secure your spot.
There are an entire host of reasons why you should be in a Mastermind:
- Community - it’s rare to be surrounded with supportive, like-minded people who care and love you. The right kind of mastermind has those kind of people in it.
- Curse of Knowledge - we can’t put ourselves in the position of someone who doesn’t know what we know, therefore it’s hard to see what should be obvious to us. They help you see what you can’t see, because we’re all biased by our backgrounds, experiences, relationships, etc. Getting different perspectives on an issue allows you to look at it from all angles, and understand what the true reality is for yourself, your family, your team members, and your clients.
- Wisdom - you receive guidance and advice if you’re on the right or wrong path, from people who have done it before, and are still doing it.
- Green light, Yellow light, or Red light - you’ll learn if you need to step on the gas and push hard, to slow down because there’s trouble ahead, or to slam on the brakes. You’ve got to be able to see the road ahead of you.
We ARE different!
- Experience from people who HAVE done and and are STILL doing it. Most Mastermind “gurus” have made it in some form of business before, and now their entire business is wrapped around their current programs - they aren’t out doing the hard work to grow something like your business in TODAY’S environment. Why is this important? Because business and culture DO change, and what worked yesterday doesn’t necessarily work today. For example, having a taxicab business 10 years ago was lucrative and something to get into, but in these last couple of years, with Uber and Lyft taking over significant market share, you’d better think twice before making an investment into an old school taxicab business!
- We’ve been leading our own Mastermind programs since 2009 and have had hundreds of businesses in our programs.
- We’ve done over 1,000 Spotlight sessions! This is where we, and your fellow Mastermind members, examine your biggest challenge, opportunity, or idea and provide targeted feedback designed for you.
- We’ve been Involved in Masterminds as participants for our own businesses since 2002, seeing the good, the bad, and the ugly, and using all of that to hone what we do. You get the advantage of that experience!
- Application process - we don’t just let anyone in as we’re careful to ensure we have a good “mix” of industries, businesses, and the right personalities.
- We realize that Life begins beyond the bottom line - the bottom line is definitely important, but your entire health vitally is important to us; what good does it do to have lots of money if you’re in the hospital?
Well, Yes and No.
- Yes - if you take action and implement what we talk about, and take the feedback from your other Mastermind members seriously.
- No - if you don’t take action and keep doing what you’ve done before, you’ll get the same results as you’ve already gotten. If you’re not going to take action, then you really shouldn’t apply.
This can be hard for some people, but we create a safe and confidential environment (just ask anyone who’s been in it before), and we’ve found that when you’re the most vulnerable in a setting like ours, that’s when you grow the most.
We sign Confidentiality and Non-Circumvent Agreements that set the tone, and we’re willing to enforce them.
- Price - the Virtual costs less and is potentially more affordable
- Time Invested - the Virtual is a 6-month program vs the 12-month In-Person program, has half-day sessions instead of full-day sessions, and you do not have travel time or expenses.
- Intensity and Speed of Gains - the In-Person is fully immersive, which is the best way to have clarity and make huge leaps in your life and business.
Further info on the difference is at https://yoogozimastermind.com/mastermind-programs
Yes under the following criteria:
- You have P&L responsibility for an organization or you have a position where you have enough power that you can make change happen
One thing to keep in mind: our Mastermind doesn’t just treat the business part of a person; we work with you on your entire health (8 functional areas that we’ve defined). It could be your busines is fine, but another one of these areas is not optimum, e.g., your health or relationships.
We talk about the answer to this question in more detail in the video.
Training - the amount and intensity of it depends upon which program you choose, since with the In-Person Mastermind we have more time available, and we can thus go deeper on subjects
Spotlight - each person will get a chance to bring up their biggest challenge, opportunity, or idea and get the advice and wisdom of not only our years of experience, but your other Mastermind members as well. We cover what a Spotlight is in more detail in the video below.
Binder - basically it’s a notebook that helps keep you organized. We give you the dossiers of fellow Mastermind members, action guides, tools, etc., which you can add to the binder and easily refer to later on.
- Be open-minded - be in receive mode and really listen and consider what others are saying.
- Be totally engaged - be prepared to play “Full Out!”
- Be vulnerable - to get the most out of it, be real and honest, both with yourself and your other members.
- Be willing to serve - help others where they need help, with words AND actions.
- Be as excited to help others as you are to help yourself
We strongly urge you to attend, because it’s not just for you, it’s for others. If you don’t attend, the wisdom and contributions you can make to others will be LOST forever - it could be that one thing you say, or that one connection you can introduce someone else to, that will make all the difference for them.
And the same goes for you - that ONE idea someone gives you, or that one connection they can make for you, could shave years off the time you’re going to take, or save you tens of thousands of dollars in mistakes.
- For the In-Person, it’s 50% off for the 2nd person with the same business
- For the Virtual, the price is so affordable, there is no discount.
For the In-Person, we provide all of the worksheets and tools printed, as needed.
For the Virtual, you’re responsible for printing your own, although we do send you a Welcome kit with a Binder in it, along with some other goodies.
They are done monthly, in the months we do NOT have a session
They last about an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less. We ask you to allocate 90 minutes.
They include a short training lesson, then each person gets about 7 minutes to answer a series of questions we’ve designed and vetted over the last year so you can not only stay connected with your fellow Mastermind members, but to provide you some quick, important, and to-the-point accountability. There’s a short time when you can get feedback on an issue or problem, and provide your feedback to others. Kind of like a mini-Spotlight!
Just like the main sessions, they are mandatory for those who want to make the most of their experience and life.
We are constantly tinkering with the numbers for maximum benefit to you.
- If there are too few, you won’t get as much collective wisdom from the other folks
- If there are too many, there’s not enough time devoted to you
For our In-Person program, we normally max it out at 15 businesses.
For the Virtual program, we normally max it out at about 20 per group or “class”.
You talk about your biggest challenge, opportunity, or idea in your business or life with the group.
- Before the session, you fill out a one-page form describing it, along with background information and what specific help you need.
- In the session, your fellow Mastermind members will then ask you clarifying questions
- Then as part of your spotlight, your fellow members will give you recommendations on what to do or NOT do regarding what you brought up.
Most times, because the members are pretty smart and perceptive people, the questions will bring up what might be the REAL issue behind what you’ve brought up.
We discuss this more in the video.
Normally, no. However, there are cases when there is space available and you may be a good fit. So we take it on a case-by-case basis.
If you really want to get in-depth clarity on your business and life, and to be in a position to make change fast, then a full immersion experience is the best way.
As you know, there’s a big difference when you’re physically present with someone versus working with them over a Video call - more intimacy, clearer thoughts, and much more focus.
And frankly, you must be in a position in your business and/or life where you can afford the cost.
Here are some highlights:
It’s a 6-month program with 3 sessions, held on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th month of the program. In these sessions we’re together about 10 hours:
- Day 1 = 4 hours
- Day 2 = 4 hours
- Day 3 = 2 hours
On the 2nd, 4th, and 6th month of the program, we have our Breakthrough Video Calls (see the FAQ on them above), and each call has a mini-training session, followed by each member taking about 7 minutes to answer several questions designed for maximum connectedness and accountability in a minimum amount of time.
For the details, please see https://yoogozimastermind.com/virtual-mastermind/
There’s a one-time fee and a payment plan that makes it almost a no-brainer to participate!
For the details, please see https://yoogozimastermind.com/virtual-mastermind/
We do it all through video conferencing software, so you’ll normally need a mic and webcam for your computer, or you can join from your mobile device.
However, it is acceptable to only be on the phone for the Breakthrough Video Calls, although we urge you to have a webcam handy, or join from your mobile device.
Yes, we’re going to record the sessions so you can go back and watch/listen later, not only to the trainings, but to your spotlight session. There will be so much going on, you’ll need it! But, we want to remind you this is confidential and not to be shared outside of the Mastermind members.
Once we fill a “class,” then we’ll schedule the sessions. Please email us at feedback[at]yoogozi.com with any questions.